|Slow Rate 7 Day Land Application|
for Efficient Land Use
Packaged Systems from
10,000 G.P.D. to Over 2 M.G.D.
Wide Range of Pretreatment Options
Subsurface and Surface Drip
Experience based on more than 400 land treatment systems:
* Golf Courses
* Shopping Centers
* Single Family Residences
Packaged Filtration and Management Systems for
The Disposal and Treatment of Waste Water
|Waste Water Systems, Inc.: specializing in the design, build and manufacture of a complete line of "On-Site Management Systems" for the purpose of waste water disposal. These systems are marketed under the trade names of Perc Rite®, Dose-Rite® and Spray Rite®. The unique filtering techniques employed in the Perc Rite®, Dose-Rite® and Spray Rite® Systems will accommodate virtually any type of treatment process. The effluent from the treatment process of choice is discharged through a patented pressure compensating emitter either subsurface or on the surface. For existing or new treatment facilities residential, commercial, industrial or municipal, the Perc Rite®, Dose-Rite® and Spray Rite® On-Site Management Systems can be a viable alternatives to land application techniques (spray) or direct discharge.|
- Design Assistance, product specification and full line of pretreatment and on-site management systems.
- Turn-Key design build projects
- Total O&M contracts and 24 hour monitoring for our Waste Water Systems.
- The Community / Central System Concept for waste water collection, treatment and final disposal or reclamation for small and rural communities.
- A viable alternative to conventional collection systems.
- WWS concept for alternative small diameter waste water collection systems and the unique Perc Rite®, Dose-Rite® and Spray Rite® On-Site Waste Water Management Systems for soil based final treatment of effluent.
The Perc Rite®, Dose-Rite® and Spray Rite® Central System Concepts when compared to conventional sewer systems can significantly reduce construction costs. The cost savings often exceed 30 percent.
WWS has a simple solution for complicated control requirements. WWS has developed a software package to provide all control functions of the system as well as provide a "Solid State Sentinel" for telemetry of the system to our central system.
The pioneer and largest U.S. manufacturer of
"On Site Waste Water Management Systems",
Utilizing Drip Technology
Waste Water Systems, Inc. has the exclusive rights to Patent Nos. 5,200,065 and 5,984,574 in the State of Georgia.
WWS's team of professionals maintain a commitment to provide professional integrity along with state of the art technology.
| About WWS | Using Drip Irrigation Technology | The WWS Process |
| Norwood Project | Contact Us |
Waste Water Systems, Inc.
P.O. Box 1023
Ellijay, GA 30540
9411 Tails Creek Road
Ellijay, GA 30540
Copyright © 1999-2001 Waste Water Systems, Inc. All rights reserved.
Consulting provided by Bax Internet Services.